WBENC PROGRAM Benefits
The WBENC as an organization is regarded as the leading nationwide third-party certifying organization for Women's Business Enterprises (WBEs). The WBENC certification is the most widely recognized private sector certification in the U.S. It is accepted by hundreds of corporations which is the certification’s primary target. WBENC with 10,000 members is the national standard purchasing managers us to work with women owned businesses.
Additional Benefits also include:
- Access to education, mentoring, and capability development,
- Eligibility for firms to received national recognition,
- Eligibility to promote your business through use of the WBENC certified WBE seal on your marketing materials and WBENC sponsorship at national events, and
- The WBENC as your company’s advocate on key women’s business issues.
- Majority owner and operator of the business is a woman.
- The relatively simple eligibility criteria will be evaluated through extensive documentation requirements to validate that the owner and operator of the business is truly managing the business.
WBENC Application Service Fee: $2,750.00
Additional Certifications*: $1,000.00 each
*Excludes GSA Schedule